What’s there not to love? The chickpea salad is light and refreshing. Chickpeas go very well with parsley, lemon and red onions! It’s quick to make, healthy and light.
Cooking time: 30 min
– 2 chicken breasts
– 1 tbsp of harissa paste
– juice of 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 red onion
– 1 tsp parsley, to taste
– 250g of cherry tomatoes, halved
– 300g canned chickpeas, drained
– pita bread, to serve
– natural yogurt (60g)
– 2 tsp garlic granulates or 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1. Mix the chickpeas, tomatoes and red onion together. Stir in the lemon juice and parsley and season with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the chicken with harissa paste. Heat the grill pan and cook the chicken for 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3. Add the garlic to the natural yogurt. Divide the salad between two plates. Serve with chicken and warmed pita bread topped with garlic yogurt.