Quick and yummy! 🙂
2 chicken breasts
1 tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 green peppers, cut into chunky squares
1 medium onion, sliced
250g canned tomatoes
50g cornflour or all-purpose flour
salt and pepper, to season
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and coat with cornflour.
2. Heat oil in pan over medium high heat. Fry the chicken until golden, for a couple of min. on each side. Take it off the pan. Add the sliced onion and peppers and cook for 3-4 minutes until lightly softened. Add the garlic and fry for another 30 seconds.
3. Add the canned tomatoes to the pan and bring to boil. Season well with salt and pepper, and then add the chicken to the pan. Simmer everything over low heat for about 20 minutes. If sauces becomes to thick, add some extra water.
4. Finally, add the sweetcorn and cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Serve with mashed potatoes.