So the delicious post-christmas diet continues.. Omomomom 🙂 Healthy, green, light and tasty!
1 tbsp green thai curry paste
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 salmon fillets, cubed
juice of 1 lime
4 tbsp of edamame beans (optional – plus extra greens such as rocket, mange tout)
sea salt and black pepper to taste
1,5 tsp dried coriander
1. Place salmon, garlic, curry paste, juice of half lime and pinch of salt into a food processor (blender) and blend for a couple of seconds into a smooth texture. Remove the mixture form into four round burgers.
2. In the meantime, place the quinoa into a small saucepan, cover with boiling water and simmer for about 20 minutes (until softened).
3. Drain the quinoa and stir in the greens, remaining lime juice, coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
4. Fry the salmon burger over medium high heat in a little bit of oil (1tbsp), for about 5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve the salmon burgers on top of quinoa. Sprinkle with lemon or lime, to taste.
Recipe adapted from the Medicinal Chef Healthy Every Day Cookbook